Re: [git pull] m68knommu arch fixes

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 03:02:55 EST

Hi Geert,

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 03:14, Greg Ungerer<gerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please pull to get fixes for the m68knommu arch.

Jaswinder Singh Rajput (1):
headers_check fix: m68k, swab.h

Thanks!

No problem :-)

Probably I won't have time to handle and submit any m68k patches
during this merge window,
so if anyone needs anything to be in 2.6.31, it would be nice if
somebody else could take care of
it.

I have a few more header file re-merges that I have had sitting
around for a while, any chance you can review them? (Or maybe I
just send them to the m68k-linux mailing list?)

Currently they are on the branch at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gerg/m68knommu.git includes

The easy ones are done, so the re-joining now is not completely
trivial. This set (of 5) is reasonably strait forward though.

Regards
Greg