Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 10:07:03 EST

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 07:00:39AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> You suggested pulling each set as they get reviewed into some omap branch
> in your tree, do you want to try that the next merge window?

If we're following Alan's suggestion, then as I see it you're entirely
responsible for tracking what's in OMAP, getting it into linux-next and
(I guess) ultimately sending Linus a pull request for it during the
merge window. I just become someone who can put their oar into reviewing
OMAP patches as and when.

So the question is: do you want to give this a go?