Re: Lkml dropping mail?

From: David Miller
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 06:19:02 EST

From: Pranith Kumar <bobby.prani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:14:18 +0530

> Lkml missed two mails I sent earlier. Is it dropping the mail or something?

If you have syntax errors in your email headers or some similar
problem with the content, we drop the message on the floor
and I personally get a bounce message indicating this.

We don't automate sending the notification to the sender
because most of the things triggering this are SPAM.

I didn't see those notifications this time so I either deleted
them or something else went wrong. Try sending them again.