Microblaze MMU v2

From: Michal Simek
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 03:36:15 EST

Hi All,

This is bunch of patches for Microblaze MMU kernel support version 2.
There is one problem(not functional) with uaccess.h which I know about and I would like
to fix it till rc2 with Arnd's new generic patches which I hope will be there.

All changes are available at git://git.monstr.eu/linux-2.6-microblaze.git
next branch.

Version 1 is available at mmu_v1 branch.

Changes in version 2.
I added all reported problems - mmu_v1 branch contains separate commits for that
I fixed problems with stat.h and fcntl.h - there are prepared for Arnd generic version.

Thanks for your time and review.

I believe that this is the last version for review in LKML.

Thanks for your ACK,
Michal