Re: [BUG] 2.6.30-rc4: Kernel BUG under network load with gianfar

From: Michael Guntsche
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 13:59:23 EST

On May 22, 2009, at 19:18, Andy Fleming wrote:

I'm working (admittedly fairly slowly) on a patch that resets the pointers so they don't get moved twice. That way we can continue to benefit from recycling the error skbs.

Ok, thanks for the information. Just tell me when you have a patch ready for testing, since it's fairly easy for me to reproduce this here with my setup. I'll keep Lennard's patch in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Michael