Re: [patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updates

From: David Brownell
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 04:21:41 EST

On Friday 15 May 2009, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Thu, 14 May 2009 12:35:35 -0700,
> David Brownell wrote:
> >
> > The 2.6.30-rc5 merges included a bunch of DaVinci platform
> > updates, including EDMA support. Which means that finally
> > the ASoC stuff can be made to build in mainline ... it was
> > probably sent to mainline before its time. ;)
> >
> > Following are three patches which resync mainline ASoC code
> > with what's in the DaVinci tree. I'd like to suggest they
> > all merge before 2.6.30-final ... two are build fixes, and
> > the third is needed to make it work.
>
> The patches haven't been sent yet?

I just cc'd Mark and Liam, maintainers of the ASoC stuff,
and the DaVinci list ...

http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-May/013339.html
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-May/013338.html
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-May/013340.html

If you want to merge them I'll forward those to you.