Re: [LIBERTAS-SDIO] Support for single transfer blocks?

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 12:29:25 EST

> > On Mon, 11 May 2009 16:41:51 +0200 Luis Galdos <luis.galdos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > * The transfer of Ethernet-frames works only if the "complete" frame is smaller than the
> > > block size of the SDIO-host. By larger packages, the SD8686 doesn't generate the expected
> > > IRQ (cause it expected a multiple transfer) and the driver detects a timeout.

Unfortunately, the libertas chip cannot support your host as it
requires everything to be done in a single transaction. So I'm afraid
you'll have to look at another host controller or another wifi chip.

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.