tua6100_sleep: i2c error when trying to tune saa7146 based DVBcard

From: Marc Haber
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 04:27:58 EST

Recently, my entertainment PC has begun to refuse tuning to my
favorite stations, logging "tua6100_sleep: i2c error" when I try to do
so. Kaffeine says "can't tune DVB".

Other stations work just fine.

The box has a saa7146 equipped budget DVB-S card which used to work
fine previously. I have first seen this behavior in kernel 2.6.29, and
still see it in 2.6.29.3.

If you need any more data, please ask and I'll try to deliver it.

Greetings
Marc