Re: 2.6.30-rc4: xfs_fsr hangs

From: Felix Blyakher
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 21:04:36 EST

On May 7, 2009, at 6:55 PM, Eric Sandeen wrote:

Eric Sandeen wrote:

there are 2 subsequent unlocks for the same inode:

1:
xfs_iunlock: ip ca2304c0 ino 132 flags 0x5

2:
xfs_iunlock: ip ca230980 ino 131 flags 0x5

Ugh no, those are 2 different inodes.... I can read, really. :) still,
looking into it.

I've been chasing this as well, and I found the double xfs iolock
unlock which is causing xfs_fsr deadlock itself. I have a fix tested.
The patch is coming.

Felix

-Eric