Re: [warn_once] warning: at kernel/hrtimer.c:625 hres_timers_resume+0x24/0x38()

From: Fabio Comolli
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 08:10:40 EST

I see the same message with 2.6.29.2 on a laptop with the same CPU
model also with cpufreq_ondemand.

In my case the first hibernate attempt gives the message and succeeds.
The system resumes ok.

A further hibernation/resume cycle results in a hang (power cycle required).

It' probably a regression wrt 2.6.28.7 (I'm not sure because with the
version upgrade I also changed my DRI driver from fglrx to radeon and
also the X.org userspace).

Regards,
Fabio