Re: [Sdhci-devel] SDHCI driver runnining in aspire one, allows towrite to R/O SD cards

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 15:30:00 EST

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:12:13 -0700
Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As an extra data point, my sdhost driver in OpenSolaris works fine on
> the AA1.. it does see that the cards are locked, and refuses to allow
> them to be mounted read/write.
>
> This leads me to believe that the original linux problem is one of two
> things:
>
> * either a bug in the linux code, or
> * busted circuit/hardware on a specific unit (i.e. a damaged unit)

I don't suppose you could try a Linux LiveCD to determine if your AA1
has the same issue under Linux?

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.