CONFIRM YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT !!!

From: WEBMAIL UPGRADE TEAM 2009.
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 11:59:23 EST

ATTENTION ,
We wish to inform you that we are currently undergoing slight
maintenance and upgrading of our site. And we are also using
this medium to delete the inactive email id users,You are
therefore required to send your account details for proper
verification immediately:
User name: (*********)
Password: *********)
Date Of Birth(DOB)*********)
Country*********)
CAUTION:
Failure to complete the above process within the shortest
possible time will result in both inbound and outbound
failures on your email.This will prevent you from sending or
receiving email messages.
We are sorry for any inconvinence we might have cause you,
Expect our new mail features.
Please do help spread this important information by forwarding
it to other users.
You will be sent a confirmation letter from our customer
service after our upgrading.
Thanks for understanding our plight.
WEBMAIL TECHNICAL UNIT.