Re: linux-2.6.30-rc2 - No sound (HDA Intel) avec resume

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 02:49:51 EST

Hello,

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:29:01 +0200
Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you using pulseaudio or direct ALSA or OSS access?
Alsa.

> Try the very latest Linus tree, as some fix patches have been merged
> after rc2. If it still doesn't work, run alsa-info.sh with
> --no-upload option before and after suspend, and attach the generated
> files. The script is found at
> http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh

and

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:11:19 +0200
"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please attach dmesg output including a suspend-resume cycle
> and /proc/iomem.

I've been trying all your suggestions, but my machine is now refusing again
to resume, either using stock -rc2, or latest Linus's git tree...
Suspend is fine, resume seems fine, but the video is not restored anymore...

I've just seen -rc3 is out, I'll try to install it and have suspend/resume
working, and then I'll restart my HDA testing.

Thanks anyway for answering me !

Regards,
Paul