Re: who know's what is "TestFloat cases" and how to test this feature on the Freescale MPC8536DS board

From: Kumar Gala
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 12:40:54 EST

On Apr 19, 2009, at 4:25 AM, derekzheng wrote:

Hi all guys:

The Freescale MPC8536DS board Integrated TestFloat cases, and I do not know how to test this feature on this board.
Please tell me how to test it if you known

1. why are you CC' the microblaze list on this question?
2. I assume you are talking about the FSL BSP for MPC8536DS
3. testfloat is a set of tests. Its not clear what your question is. You build testfloat and run it and it reports pass/fails.

- k