Re: 2.6.28 /proc/diskstats

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 02:14:25 EST

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 02:21:10AM +0100, Daniel Collins wrote:
> I've stepped through the commits in linux-2.6, the first revision with
> this behavior is 074a7aca7afa6f230104e8e65eba3420263714a5

It would be a good idea to:
1) mention the subject of said path as no-one remember all these
SHA-1 anyway (but include the SHA-1 for reference.
2) copy the author of said patch.

The relevant patch is: "block: move stats from disk to part0"

I have copied Tejun and JEns.

The rest of the mail kept for reference.

Sam