Re: cross-compilers

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 06:12:37 EST

On Fri, 2009-04-10 01:47:50 +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-10 07:52:07 +1000, Tony Breeds <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 05:44:43PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> >
> > > Please do.
> >
> > linux-next is built on powerpc so I needed to rebuild many of the compilers for
> > intel.
>
> I've started a build-bot like script for binutils + GCC from CVS/GIT.
> If it builds through, I'll start uploading i686 hosted compilers
> later on today.

So... I've now build trunk kernel-only cross-compilers (hosted on
i686) for these targets:

alpha-linux.tar.bz2
am33_2.0-linux.tar.bz2
arm-linux.tar.bz2
avr-linux.tar.bz2
bfin-uclinux.tar.bz2
cris-linux.tar.bz2
frv-linux.tar.bz2
h8300-elf.tar.bz2
hppa64-linux.tar.bz2
hppa-linux.tar.bz2
i386-linux.tar.bz2
ia64-linux.tar.bz2
m32r-linux.tar.bz2
m68k-linux.tar.bz2
mips64-linux.tar.bz2
mips-linux.tar.bz2
powerpc64-linux.tar.bz2
powerpc-linux.tar.bz2
s390-linux.tar.bz2
sh3-linux.tar.bz2
sh64-linux.tar.bz2
sparc64-linux.tar.bz2
sparc-linux.tar.bz2
v850e-linux.tar.bz2
vax-linux.tar.bz2
x86_64-linux.tar.bz2
xtensa-linux.tar.bz2

They seem to build reliably, I'd easily build them once a day. If
anybody is interested, I'll put them somewhere on lug-owl.de, or if
you wish, on kernel.org .

Comments?

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@xxxxxxxxxx +49-172-7608481
Signature of: GDB has a 'break' feature; why doesn't it have 'fix' too?