Re: Multiple Tracers

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 00:40:34 EST

* Li Zefan <lizf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> I guess you mean Arnaldo <acme@xxxxxxxxxx> ;)
> >
> > Nope, Tom:

> Ah, sorry for the mistake, I didn't notice that patch, and I
> thought Ingo meant the ftrace-plugin patch.

yeah - i meant the Zed-trace patches Tom posted some time ago.

I think it would be nice to use the blktrace bits of it too, to
extend built-in user-defined per tracepoint filtering expressions to
blktrace and to make blktrace events more generally available. It
does not impact existing blktrace functionality, it extends on it.

Ingo