Re: linux-next: Tree for March 27 (netfilter build error)

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 08:01:20 EST

David Miller wrote:
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:59:30 +0200

David Miller wrote:
From: Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:47:04 +0400

[Randy Dunlap - Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 09:26:42PM -0700]
... | works_for_me. Thanks.
| but missing S-O-B.
| | Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for testing Randy. So if nobody will complain
here is a solid version of the patch. Though I would like
if Pablo or Patrick confirm its correctness. Thanks!
I'll apply this once Patrick or Pablo have a look at it.
I think that the patch attached is better since it removes the overhead
of the IPv6 dependency, which is indeed too much for the use of one
function. Thanks.

I think it's a lot better too, applied, thanks!

No objections from my side, thanks :)