[patch 0/6] x86-tip: merge irqinit_32/64.c

From: Cyrill Gorcunov
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 16:21:28 EST

Hi,

here is an attempt to merge irqinit_32/64 with minimum
changes by small steps.

Please review. Need serious testing and actually have
two problems in which I need help:

1) #include's verification and cleanup
2) APIC MCE assignments seems to be a bit
not clear in general -- at moment I added
preprocessor directives to not change current
behaviour but in real there should be a review
to check if we don't set vectors without handlers.
Maybe I'm just screwed up -- too tired will check tomorrow :)

The patches are on top of -tip

| commit 71f60f2853b4ba53da35f51bc3e64ec6ad92ea90
| Merge: 305f38e f5b3ca6
| Author: Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx>
| Date: Sat Mar 28 13:13:08 2009 +0100
|
| Merge branch 'x86/mce2'