[drm:drm_wait_vblank] *ERROR* failed to acquire vblank counter, -22message flood

From: Rann Bar-On
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 13:19:46 EST

with latest intel drivers, latest mesa, xorg-server 1.6 and kernel 2.6.29 with kms enabled, I get floods of

[drm:drm_wait_vblank] *ERROR* failed to acquire vblank counter, -22

messages in dmesg. Using the latest drm-next tree doesn't help either. There are some issues with jumpy screens in kde that may be related.

Please help! Also, please cc me personally, as I am not on the list.

Thanks,
Rann Bar-On