Re: 2.6.30 Xen merge plan (what's in xen.git)

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 19:14:52 EST

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

hpa wanted dom0 changes in some cleaner fashion - he knows the details. (he'll be back in a few days)

When I spoke to him last week about this he said he was OK with it. He didn't make any specific (or even general) objections. Do you know which subsystem he was referring to?

I was mostly objecting to the apic patches -- I'm okay with the latest version, as long as they aren't in hot code (I never got the time to measure it.)

Other than that: the x86-touching bits seemed okay, the pure xen code... well, it's not my problem.

I'll be back on Saturday.

-hpa