Re: your mail

From: Ralf Nyren
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 13:02:52 EST

Hi Rory,

Sounds great, send the driver and I'll give it a try at once. I'll report back
to you with the results.

Many thanks, Ralf

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009, Rory Filer wrote:

Hi Ralf

Kevin passed your email on to my attention and I think we can help you with this problem. We've been doing a lot of work on our drivers lately and I've got a freshly-ready version of sierra.c just for 2.6.28. We've done a lot of testing here and it seems pretty robust; perhaps you'd be willing to give it a try?

Since I'm not sure about the etiquette for posting to this list, so I will attach the driver in a separate email to you.

Regards

Rory Filer