Is there an "official" way to get the PCI BIOS revision underLinux?

From: Alex Buell
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 19:37:38 EST

Apart from looking at the messages in dmesg when booting up, is there
another way to get the PCI BIOS revision (i.e 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3) under
Linux. I've grepped the sources but under x86 architecture, apparently
the initalisation code only shows out the revision in the syslogs, but
doesn't save it anywhere (I know, every byte counts), but is there a
way to get at it without needing to reboot and read the kernel's
printk output?

Thanks,
Alex
--