Re: dmesg of yesterday released Mac Mini

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 16:58:35 EST

At the moment I'm looking
At the imac, seems I'll
(if I decide to purchase) have to
Settle with the proprietairiness(Gpu,wireless) until
Further notice, but there is an option
With ATI, and I can use ndiswrapper
For the wireless just to keep things
From being tainted.(but could be wrong);

Regards

justin P. Mattock

On Mar 12, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Thomas Glanzmann <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
the nvidia graphic card with the proprietary driver and xrandr works for
my 1920x1200 display. The sound card is detected but I'm unable to
playback anything so I'm using an external usb soundcard for now, if
someone fixes that issue, please make sure to give me a heads-up.

Thomas