feature-removal-schedule.txt for some I2C functions

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 09:26:55 EST

Hi Jean,

On your entry at Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt:

What: i2c_attach_client(), i2c_detach_client(), i2c_driver->detach_client()
When: 2.6.29 (ideally) or 2.6.30 (more likely)
Why: Deprecated by the new (standard) device driver binding model. Use
i2c_driver->probe() and ->remove() instead.
Who: Jean Delvare <khali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You forgot to add a check entry, like:
Check: i2c_attach_client i2c_detach_client i2c_driver->detach_client

The check entry is used by checkpatch.pl to warn about the usage of a legacy function.

Please fix it, since me and others rely on this tool to discover about the
usage of legacy functions.

Cheers,
Mauro