Re: Asking for inclusion of nilfs2 in the mainline kernel

From: Ryusuke Konishi
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 15:24:41 EST

Hi!
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:25:56 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 01:55:42AM +0900, Ryusuke Konishi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been working for the past serveral months to take review comments
> > and to continually solve users' problems come up in mainling list
> > (thanks for all giving comments and feedbacks!). Also, I've tried to
> > stabilize API and disk format to restrict additional changes and
> > ensure backward compatibility.
> >
> > Except adding ioctl commands for user-demanded features, I think the
> > interface was almost stabilized. Now I'd like to ask for mainline
> > inclusion so that more people can try this in the tree.
>
> Then submit some patches, as documented in
> Documentation/SubmittingPatches :)
>
> thanks,

Sorry for my insufficient explanation.

In my case, the patches are maintained in the -mm tree :)

http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/

My original post was found in

http://marc.info/?l=linux-fsdevel&m=122141951118758

and

http://marc.info/?l=linux-fsdevel&m=121920195516073 (undivided first post)

Additional patches have been posted to these mailing list, too.

Thanks,
Ryusuke