Re: [GIT PULL] Squashfs fixes for 2.6.29?

From: Phillip Lougher
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 22:13:25 EST

Stefan Lippers-Hollmann wrote:

This patch seems to break squashfs for me on i386 and amd64.

Test environment is a squashed filesystem image (live CD image, but also tested manually with a loop mounted iso9660 and loop mounted squashfs; kernel 2.6.29-rc7-git2). The squashfs image has been created with squashfs-tools CVS[1] as of today (latest commit 2009-03-03).

Hi,

Can you send me a filesystem (or link to one) which exhibits this? Zlib is obviously showing unexpected behaviour...

Thanks

Phillip