Where to get a Kernel tree with KGDB patched? -- help needed

From: Stuart Xu
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 16:28:34 EST

Hi,

>From online discussions, it seems that the linux 2.6 tree has included KGDB. Anyone can tell me where and how to get such a kernel tree (preferably 2.6.27 ) that with KGDB patched already?

I tried to use git-checkout, but got a error:

git-checkout git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jwessel/linux-2.6-kgdb.git for_linus
fatal: Not a git repository

Thanks,

Stuart

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.