Re: next Feb 10: mm/slqb build break

From: Sachin P. Sant
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 06:48:40 EST

Nick Piggin wrote:
Actually, that's not the root cause here. You seem to have CONFIG_SMP
disabled but CONFIG_NUMA enabled. That's not possible on x86 which
makes me think it's a ppc kconfig bug. Hmm?

If it is really a valid config, then we should be able to make
slqb build with it...
I am not sure if this is a valid config. According to arch/powerpc/Kconfig
NUMA depends on PPC64 and defaults to y if SMP & PPC_PSERIES is set.

If this is not a valid config then may be the make randconfig rules
need to be changed accordingly.

Ben should know. Ben ??

Thanks
-Sachin