private money seminars

From: Michael ...
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 04:02:30 EST

call me at 858.736.7788 to attend the largest and most marketed hard money seminar this year. I will also add you to our hard money lenders directory that comes out on the first page of google even if you cant make it.

for event details go to hardmoney-seminar2009.com

you friend and advisor

Michael
Pitbull Seminars
858.736.7788
5580 la Jolla blvd. CA

P.S. We are for real, you will walk out of the event with a network of business that will last you months.