Re: viafb triggers BUG at mm/vmalloc.c:294 [kernel 2.6.28.3]

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 19:42:28 EST

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:56:07 +0300
Alexey Dobriyan <adobriyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Two more things.
>
> 1. In via_pci_probe(), there are two ioremap() calls. Insert printks
> before them to determine which of ioremaps is failing (I bet it's
> the first one, still...)

hmm that makes me wonder

the scripts/markup_oops.pl script currently only shows where in the C
code the EIP/top entry is... but that's just a choice, it could work on
arbitrary stack depth. That would be an easy add on.. easy to hack for
me if people think it's worth it...

visit http://www.lesswatts.org