How to generate a Kerntypes file?

From: jidong xiao
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 05:59:45 EST

Hi,All,

Sometimes when I install a kernel I saw there is a Kerntypes file
installed under /boot directory, but sometimes no, I remember when I
install a sles9 kernel, there must be a Kerntypes file installed, but
most of other kernels doesn't include such a Kerntypes file. This file
is very useful for me to do some analysis, so I hope I can generate it
every time I build a kernel. Do I need a patch for this or there are
already some patches I can take use of?Thanks.

Regards
Jason