Re: lis3: fix documentation to fit into 80 columns

From: Éric Piel
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 06:02:33 EST

Oliver Neukum schreef:

> So you are computing a position according acceleration readings?
Not really, the "position" is actually only the current acceleration
read from the sensor minus the calibration vector. It's more wording
problem, nothing fancy like double integration ;-)

> Isn't that common code to all accelerometers and should be put
> into a higher level?
Nevertheless, this remark is still valid, there are various code that
all the accelerometer drivers could share. I'm thinking in particular of
the sysfs interface, and joystick interface. There has been some work in
this direction with the "industrialio" subsystem. So for now I'm in
"wait and see" mode about this :-)

See you,
Eric