Re: netlabel: UNLABELED ath9k not denying unlabeled traffic

From: Paul Moore
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 11:09:47 EST

On Thursday 15 January 2009 7:44:15 pm Justin Mattock wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Paul Moore <paul.moore@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > Well, it is possible that /bin/sh points to a non-bash shell but
> > maybe not (I'm pretty sure the make command executes the scripts
> > with /bin/sh). Either way, I checked in the fix to the SVN tree
> > earlier today so newer releases will have the fix; if needed I can
> > release a 0.19.1 or similar but I want to wait and see how
> > widespread the problem is ...
> >
> > --
> > paul moore
> > linux @ hp
>
> Cool, If I see anybody
> struggling, I point them to the
> fix you posted.

Great. Also let me know, if this looks like it will be widespread
problem I'll make a new release; I'd hate for people to have to patch
the Makefile to get it to build ...

> I also might be missing something, i.g.
> one of the boxes that gave this error I built
> with debootstrap, but then the other that gave this as well
> was built with nubuntu which seems more complete
> than debootstrap.
> but then maybe both are missing a package.
> (or it's a debian thing)

It could also be my rather poor understanding of bash and makefiles :)
If anyone out there wants to take a look and offer an explanation or a
better patch I'm more than happy to accept it.

--
paul moore
linux @ hp