Re: netlabel: UNLABELED ath9k not denying unlabeled traffic

From: Paul Moore
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 18:02:17 EST

On Thursday 15 January 2009 5:00:55 pm Justin Mattock wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Paul Moore <paul.moore@xxxxxx> wrote:

> >> O.k. changed . version like how you had posted.
> >> The package compiled like a charm.
> >
> > Great, I'll change the Makefile(s) in SVN ... I don't quite
> > understand the reason (what is your /bin/sh? I'm guessing not
> > bash?) but at least we now have a solution :)
> >
> > --
> > paul moore
> > linux @ hp
>
> hmm..
> under ps auxZ
> I see:
> 2896 tty1 S+ 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/startx
> then open aterm for navigating.
>
> Thankfully it works(this people can install
> it a test it out.)

Well, it is possible that /bin/sh points to a non-bash shell but maybe
not (I'm pretty sure the make command executes the scripts
with /bin/sh). Either way, I checked in the fix to the SVN tree
earlier today so newer releases will have the fix; if needed I can
release a 0.19.1 or similar but I want to wait and see how widespread
the problem is ...

--
paul moore
linux @ hp