Suspend/resume works in 2.6.29-0.19.rc0.git9.fc11.i686, but fails in later versions

From: MartinG
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 04:10:44 EST

Hi, I run Fedora Rawhide on a Dell Latitude X1 and want to report on
failing suspend/resume on the latest kernel snapshots.
Smolt is currently not working in Rawhide, but an old profile of my
laptop can be found in [1]

In kernel-2.6.29-0.19.rc0.git9.fc11.i686 I have suspend(to ram)/resume
working, but in later versions, I am not able to get my laptop to
resume. I have tested these later kernels:
kernel-2.6.29-0.24.rc0.git13.fc11.i686
kernel-2.6.29-0.25.rc0.git14.fc11.i686
kernel-2.6.29-0.28.rc1.fc11.i686
kernel-2.6.29-0.31.rc1.git2.fc11.i686
kernel-2.6.29-0.35.rc1.git4.fc11.i686

None of them seems to let me wake up from suspend to ram.
I have used normal kwin (no desktop effects, no compiz).
When I open the lid, my wlan led lights up, but there is no hdd
activity, and the keyboard is dead.

Here's dmesg of the working kernel http://fpaste.org/paste/1459

Please let me know how I can test further and what logs to provide.

best regards,
MartinG
(please CC me on replies)

[1] http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_01507560-2bed-4c14-94a5-c72964bb4b84