Re: Linux 2.6.29-rc1

From: ããããããã
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 05:18:50 EST

Hello,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:13:02 -0800 (PST)
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The merge window is over, and while it is quite possible that I missed a
> few merge requests in the crazy week that is behind us, apart from those
> we should now have most of the bulk of 2.6.29 merged up. And now it's
> just a small matter of making sure it's all stable and ready to go.

Don't know if this is important or not, but I have :

WARNING: net/dccp/dccp.o(.text+0xf6): Section mismatch in reference from the function ccid_cleanup_builtins() to the function .exit.text:tfrc_lib_exit()
The function ccid_cleanup_builtins() references a function in an exit section.
Often the function tfrc_lib_exit() has valid usage outside the exit section
and the fix is to remove the __exit annotation of tfrc_lib_exit.

WARNING: net/dccp/dccp.o(.init.text+0x53): Section mismatch in reference from the function ccid_initialize_builtins() to the function .exit.text:tfrc_lib_exit()
The function __init ccid_initialize_builtins() references
a function __exit tfrc_lib_exit().
This is often seen when error handling in the init function
uses functionality in the exit path.
The fix is often to remove the __exit annotation of
tfrc_lib_exit() so it may be used outside an exit section.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"

"And they told us, what they wanted...
Was a sound that could kill some-one, from a distance." -- Kate Bush