Re: MSI messages

From: Michael Ellerman
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 17:30:32 EST

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 19:31 +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Michael Ellerman wrote:

> >> It does return -22
> >
> > If you're curious you could try this patch.
>

> There's a missing opening brace. I did add it and added more of kernel hacking
> for debugging and loaded the modules after that, which did cause a complete
> freeze of the machine.

Yeah sorry I didn't compile it. I don't see how it would have caused the
kernel to hang though.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
OzLabs, IBM Australia Development Lab

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person