Device mapper support for more than one target ?

From: Sandeep K Sinha
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 12:22:21 EST

Hi all,

After looking at the complete implementation of device mappers, I
figured out that we can have more than one target for a mapped device
then why do we have a check for the number of target to be equal to
one , in dm_blk_ioctl ( ) in drivers/md/dm.c

http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.27.10/drivers/md/dm.c#L337

I think this is a old piece of code and we need to modify it.

Kindly suggest !

--
Regards,
Sandeep.

"To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner."