Re: [patch] Re: [Bug #12100] resume (S2R) broken by Intelmicrocode module, on A110L

From: Andreas Mohr
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 08:19:56 EST

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 12:15:24AM +0100, Dmitry Adamushko wrote:
> I'd appreciate if someone with an appropriate system might give a try to the
> 2nd patch (titled "fix a comparison && deadlock...").
>

> In any case, the deadlock situation is a must-have fix.

YES, that actually fixed it!!

Built -rc9, booted 3 times and suspended, always deadlock upon resume.
Patched -rc9, make modules_install, suspended 3 times, always fine.

Weird, I thought I had attempted all (most?) of the parts that your patch
references before...

Thanks a lot for your very responsive handling!

I suppose this can get to -urgent now, JIT for the Christmas
release?

Andreas Mohr