mmotm git repository

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 14:44:17 EST

"mmotm" is the "-mm tree of the moment" tree. The -mm patch pile, updated
usually more than once per day.

Thus far the mmotm tree has been available in `quilt' form, at
http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/.

Each time the mmotm tree is re-uploaded an announcement is sent to the
mm-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list. (echo subscribe mm-commits | mail
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

jT <toyj@xxxxxxxxx> has developed scripts to pull the mmotm tree down
into a git tree (thanks!), available via

git clone git://git.zen-sources.org/zen/mmotm.git

browseable here:

http://git.zen-sources.org/?p=mmotm.git;a=summary

The patch titles are all screwed up - that's my fault, because the
.patch files don't include the title - I'll fix that sometime.

This is all very new and I don't know what the update latency is.