Latest staging stuff

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 14:51:30 EST

Greg,

Where do I get stuff to send patches against your latest staging? I
thought it would be your staging git tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/staging.git

But this doesn't seem to have the latest. I actually see more later stuff on:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/staging/

What is the difference between what you maintain in these? I take it
there is no actual git tree that is not just a directory with patches
for staging huh? It seems I would have to apply all the patches in
gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/staging/ and then send stuff against it.

Luis