Re: Regression from 2.6.26: Hibernation (possibly suspend) brokenon Toshiba R500 (bisected)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 21:03:36 EST

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

> Here's the output of 'lspci -vvxxx':

Ok, I'm not finding any documented quirks that would be memory regions,
and in fact it doesn't look like there is even any remotely likely 32-bit
valies that might be pointers in your PCI config space that look remotely
like they might be conflicting in the area of MMIO space that we allocate
PCI resources from (ie 0x88000000-0x92000000).

Of course, any odd MMIO regions might be descibed by some insane model
that doesn't look like an aligned 32-bit value, but that's unlikely.

So I'm still not seeing anything wrong in there.

> I'll run the 'pci=cbmemsize=4M' test tomorrow (need to have some sleep).

Sure. It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference.

Linus