Suspend regression in stable kernel 2.6.27.4 on Mac mini Core Duo

From: Tino Keitel
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 15:28:56 EST

Hi,

my Mac mini Core Duo doesn't wake up from suspend to RAM anymore with
2.6.27.4. It works with 2.6.27.3. I enabled pm_trace, but dmesg | grep
"hash matches" didn't show anything after resume. I tried 2.6.27.5,
which also failed to resume.

The system is i386, the hardware is basically Intel based: Core Duo
T2300 CPU, Intel graphics i945, ICH7, Marvell GbE (sky2), a SATA hard
disk, PATA DVD drive, a Firewire hard disk, and a lot of USB devices.

Does that ring any bells? Any hints what commit I should try to revert?

Regards,
Tino