Re: Release of Atheros 802.11n USB Linux driver

From: Michael Renzmann
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 06:05:44 EST

Hi all.

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> We would like to see our Atheros 802.11n USB Linux driver upstream
> however we need help with this so we are releasing our Atheros 11n USB
> Otus Linux driver under the ISC to the community. The goal is to work
> with the community to help move this forward upstream. We are hoping
> for community help and leadership on this (*cough*).

We have set up a mailing list for the new driver:
otus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No subscription required. However, the first post from unsubscribed users
will be held back for moderation (which usually takes 24 to 48h) to
protect the list from spam. The delay can be avoided by subscribing [1].

Please contact me if anything goes wrong with the list.

Bye, Mike