Re: oprofile: Implement Intel architectural perfmon

From: Robert Richter
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 15:33:00 EST

Andi,

I have uploaded all pending OProfile patches to my kernel.org
repository. As we already talked about this, there are changes in that
implement model specific init/exit functions. Please change your patch
in a way that it uses these functions. This will make your
implementation cleaner. I will also send some more comments to the
patches itself. It would help me if you could send the new patches
relative to my tree.

Thanks a lot,

-Robert

--