linux-next is taking a recess

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 20:35:25 EST

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice, but I am taking a three week break starting
on Friday (US Pacific Time). During that time Andrew has said that he
will build his -mm trees starting from scratch and using my list of
trees. I also assume that during that time 2.6.27 will be finalised (or
at least be close) which means most of what will be merged during the
next merge window is already in linux-next, right :-)

I am in the middle of today's linux-next and hope to do one more
tomorrow. After that the next one will be around October 13.

Thanks everyone for your support so far and I hope for more "fun" after I
have had a bit of a rest :-)
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx