Re: NFS regression? Odd delays and lockups accessing an NFS export.

From: Tom Tucker
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 13:20:50 EST

Ian Campbell wrote:
On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 14:51 -0500, Tom Tucker wrote:
Looks like you ran this on the client. Sorry, Ian, I should have been
more specific. You need to modify the rpc_debug file on the server.

I tried this on the server but it's pretty crippling (the server is
quite weedy, 300MHz K3 or something).

I'll leave it logging overnight since things should be pretty quiet (and
that's often when the problem occurs) but if there's a less aggressive
setting than 256 but which would still be useful I could leave it on
permanently until the problem happens.

Thanks Ian. Unfortunately, that's as fine grained as it gets. 256 (0x100) is the bit for transport logging.
Ian.