Re: SATA Cold Boot problems on >2.6.25 with NV

From: Konstantin Kletschke
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 17:22:06 EST

Am 2008-08-29 16:52 +0200 schrieb Tejun Heo:

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ide/34077

I have this patch actually applied and had switched off the computer
afterwards completely for more than one hour two times. Each time it
booted then (this was the patch you suggested initially to Many Maxwell
this month to this list).

Everything seems to work fine, but my dmesg and /var/log/messages is
flooded with this now:

Aug 29 23:20:39 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:41 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:47 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:49 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:51 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:53 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:55 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:56 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:20:59 zappa ata1: EH complete
Aug 29 23:21:01 zappa ata1: EH complete

I am curious if it boots tomorrow after sleeping for one night :-P

Regards, Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF