Re: loaded router, excessive getnstimeofday in oprofile

From: Denys Fedoryshchenko
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 11:03:58 EST

On Thursday 28 August 2008, Andi Kleen wrote:
I hit one more bug, while deleting root class for htb on ifb0 i got tc stuck
(and all operations related to tc), but there was some fixes for this things
in net-2.6, so i tried to update git tree.

It seems i cannot test current net-2.6, because it is broken for me
on USB part (fixed by workaround in init scripts), HPET totally broken in
net-2.6, but works for latest main git from torvalds tree.
I have to wait when net-2.6 rebased to current torvalds tree, then i will try
to test.